The inter-row cultivator IT 115 could work in rows from 1,80m width on. The machine is projected to be mounted on the rear of the tractor, but is also possible to mount it on the front on a front lifter or on a reversible tractor.
The machine’s head, on which you can mount the tools, could be adjusted both positively and negatively, allowing to work also on hilly or terrace grounds.
The machine has a standard equipment that consists of
- hydraulic tank with 40L capacity
- oil cooler
- oil flow dividing valve (except for H model)
- two hydraulic pumps of 25L/min and 16L/min oil flow rate
The machine is connected to the tractor by the rear 3 points and needs a PTO at 400rpm to let its hydraulic system work. It is therefore very easy to connect and it’s adaptable to any tractor on the market. Stability and precision are guaranteed by a solid and reliable frame and by the application of two mechanically regulable support wheels.
The inter-row cultivator IT 115 is available in following models:
- IT 115 H: with hydraulic distributor with 2 functions
- IT 115 E: with electro-hydraulic distributor with 3 functions
- IT 115 A: mountable on the front lifter of the tractor
- IT 110 3A: projected for a reversible tractor